Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Retro Jewlery! 60s and 80s

These earrings are soooooo awesome! I found about three old jewelry boxes in my grandmother's house. One happened to be my grandmother's jewelry from her high school days in the 60's, and the other boxes were from my mom's high school day in the 80's! I've worn a few of them. More pictures to come.
Grandmother's Orange Popsicle Earring's

Mother's lightning earrings

80s bicycle earrings

A heart collection of earrings

Seashells and umbrellas

Mushrooms, butterflies, and cute crayons

80's danglies!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Malary you are having sooo much fun!!! You should bump into becky she is the best thrift shopper ever!! And come hit all the DIs. They are the best!! JayR works there now so you can get 20% off!!! Awesome Dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete