Friday, December 30, 2011

Vintage Buttons in my Stocking!

A few weekends ago, my mom and I went to a local craft fair. There were so many booths and vendors!! One booth was an older lady selling all vintage things. In a small basket was her collection of vintage buttons, belt buckles, and other cute things. I got to pick out some of the most awesome buttons ever!!


This was one of the few vintage belt buckles. The lady selling them thought that this one was really really really old. I love it! I was thinking it would be a cute necklace or even a hair clip!



My favorite out of all the buttons are these beautiful "Aqua Glass Bow Vintage Buttons". Any ideas on what to do with them? Earrings? Put them on gloves?



Buttons By Schwanda- These are gorgeous pearl buttons.



I absolutely love the look of these vintage buttons! There are a real 60/70s orangey color with a white trim.



Please comment with any ideas on what to make or embellish with these buttons! Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Also, I will be posting pictures of my Christmas dress soon. So many people complimented me saying that I looked like Audrey Hepburn!! YAY!

**ALSO** I finished filming my tutorial on how to make a tank dress!! I'm in the editing stages and will be uploading it to Youtube soon! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment