Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ruby Red

     Red, Red Red! For my 1947 black halter dress, I went on etsy.com and found the cutest short red gloves. The seller gave me these vintage screw back earrings! They are AWESOME! So since they were both red, I thought it'd be fun to do a "red photo shoot" where I'd make everything black in white in photoshop and color just the red accessories. So I started taking pictures and realized I need something else red to make it more vintage looking... BRIGHT RED LIPSTICK! Luckily, my mom had some. My sister helped me with some of the pictures. Sometime, I'm going to have her take pictures of me in my halter dress and petticoat. 
     I've been DYING to go to the thrift store (darn me not having my license yet) and will post any finds soon.  









1 comment:

  1. I tried to be a "follower" but for some reason it wouldn't let me. I just clicked on "follower" and nothing happened.
    Barbara
    P.S. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete